Wednesday, December 26, 2012

InstaChristmas!

Merry Christmas!  As redundant as it may seem, I'm going to share my Instagram pictures here on my blog.  Believe it or not, there are a few people in my life that don't follow me on Insagram  (AKA...my mother, and my mother and father in law!)  My dad's a pretty hip 75 year old. 

So here are a few of our-never-get-old-Christmas-tree-photo-ops over the past month! 

Some of our festivities include:  Kamden's winter recital (I'll post more on that later) Kamden's SibShops party at the hospital, and multiple lunches and dinners out where I forced my family to get in front of a tree! 

We are enjoying a day of rest and being warm inside this Christmas Day while a Texas blizzard is happening outside!  Our puppy dog Addie (now almost a year old) has been entertaining us as she chases snowflakes!  And Cooper dog (almost 14 years old) couldn't be bothered.

We plan to continue this day of rest in preparation for the craziness of 8 appointments and a surgery for Kendall in the upcoming week...bleh!

 UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled

No comments: