Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sibling Fun!

Here's a video of Kendall and Kamden playing together! Kendall's issues aside, I always thought it would be harder for Kamden to bond with a sibling since he was 7 when she was born. They bond. Everyday. Kamden can make Kendall laugh like nobody else. He is such a good helper too. And yes, Kamden uses that voice all the time. He talks a lot, and his voice ALWAYS sounds like that. Now you understand why Justin and I can only take road trips with Kamden on occasion. Anyhow, it's another video of Kendall laughing...and I can't get enough of it! If I could bottle it, I would!

I have lots of updates about the Nutritionist and such, but since I'm still under the weather, I probably should go to bed!

Oh, by the way, I did create a montage of Kendall's first year. Its at the bottom of the page.

Goodnight!

2 comments:

Reagan Leigh said...

How absolutely adorable is that?!?!?! That laugh is infectious! (maybe that's why you're sick) Reagan has those same jammies!

Jennifer Ortiz said...

That is so cute!!!!! I love it. I mentioned you in my blog on "stroke awareness week". I will have to watch the montage. I sat up last night until 1 am, making a video of Jude for PSA week. Argh, I am sleepy. lol