Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Misery...

Ugh. So Justin's stomach virus turned out to be a 24 hour bug. He sucked it up and caught his flight on Sunday so he could attend his Monday morning meeting. Guess what?! I got the same thing on Monday morning. Then guess what? Kendall got it last night. I'd like to think I'm pretty tough, but this knocked me on my butt. Kendall has been a trooper too. Thank God, my wonderful mother-in-law, Connie, came to the rescue last night. She stayed up with Kendall until 4:00. Kendall was just singing away all night. She didn't eat or drink anything except Pedialyte, but she was pretty grumpy.

This is the first time ever Kendall missed a dose of medicine. I called the Neuro and he said to just give her the meds 2 hours apart. Easier said than done when she couldn't keep anything down. So, she's eating right now and hopefully catching up on her medicine. Want to know the weird part? Seizures have been extremely mild.

Anyway, please keep us in your prayers. I'm afraid to eat or drink anything since I have to go to work, but I'm hoping Kendall and I are at the end of it, and Kamden doesn't get it! Ugh. I feel like I've been hit by a semi.

I haven't returned any calls or e-mails cause I haven't had the energy! But we're all on the mend now!

3 comments:

jamie said...

i hope you guys all feel better soon!

Lorrie said...

Hey girl...I feel horrible, I've been so busy that I haven't kept up with your blog...so, I played catch up this morning! It sounds like you have alot going on as always. I just wanted you to know I was thinking of you and I hope you get to feeling better soon. I can't believe how big the kids have gotten!!! Wow! Everyone looks great and we need to get together soon - of course let's wait for the stomach bug to pass :)

Jennifer Ortiz said...

I hate stomach bugs, I am so sorry! Em got a parasite when she was 5 from a well known swim school. She had that throwing up and such for 21 days! She was in and out of the hospital, what a nightmare!