Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Santa





I haven't mentioned nursing in a while...we recently lost hours, then recently lost a nurse, so our extra help during the week has been cut by over 50%... and with Justin traveling ALL THE TIME, it has been an adjustment for me...but I'm dealing.

Anyway, our nursing agency,Vicvicare Health Partners, (owned by a few friends I grew up with) has been a huge blessing. They have such kind hearts and always go above and beyond to make sure our family is taken care of. I like to think I get special treatment, but I know they do the same for every family. They had a Christmas party last week complete with yummy food, a professional photographer, Santa, crafts and activities for the kids and siblings. They also had gifts for each of the children under the tree...Kendall got a toy cell phone and lap top which has been a big hit around here! They take amazing care of their nurses, which I believe is why they have some of the best too. And they donated $10,000 to Camp John Marc, a camp for medically fragile children. It was a great evening. (and I enjoyed seeing my friends and their families too!)






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am impressed with your nursing company, too!

You are good at 'dealing'.

The photos are great! (He's a very 'pretty' Santa!)

That is a treasured photo of Kendall and her Dad, I'm sure! Barbara