Sunday, November 7, 2010

Time Change


Kendall doesn't get that Daylight Savings Time is over. Hopefully that will change as the week goes on, but today has seemed like the LONGEST day of my life.

We went to the zoo again to try and break up the day. She did remarkably well in her chair and didn't fuss the entire time like she usually does. It may have helped that the weather is getting cooler. I guess I will remain optimistic that the more she's in it, the more she'll get used to it. Caleigh is a great role model. I'm hoping peer pressure will work.
Tomorrow we go for our second and final round of contact fitting. I hate to put her through it again, but will feel guilty if I don't at least try. Crossing my fingers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the photos! Both look really good. Sweet shot at the top!

Wishing you good luck tomorrow!
Barbara