Tuesday, February 24, 2009

She's BAAAACK!


We have our Kendall back! Justin took her to the eye Dr. yesterday and he said it was already healing. She started to eat again, and began smiling again on Sunday night. Thank goodness!
We finish the last of the ointment today and we should be able to put this ordeal behind us.

The Neurologist's nurse called to day with the EEG results. Are you ready for this? It seems the Topamax is doing it's job. The patterns look as if they are going away. He doesn't want to change the medication at all yet. I had a few more specific questions, so she is going to talk to the Dr. and give me a call tomorrow. I feel so relieved and at peace right now...I don't know what to do with myself! Please keep the prayers coming! I'll update as I know more.

Due to "tough economic times" my company has done another round of lay-offs. I was spared again... (but my work load has pretty much tripled!) I should probably feel relieved and at peace with that right now, but it is very hard when others close to you have had their lives flipped upside down. It has been an emotionally draining past two days.

Turns out MY eye issue is just a dry cornea! My pressures are good too. (always a concern since glaucoma runs in my family) The drops are already working.

That's all I have for now! Hope you all have a fantastic week.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

So happy to hear the good news all around!! LOVE the pic of Justin and Kendall. Hugs and love to you all!!

Jennifer said...

What great news! I'm so glad that you guys are hearing something positive finally. I've been so worried about Miss Kendall, so I am relieved and grateful that you posted your update. Hope the Topamax continues to do its thing.

Love to all,
Jennifer