Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My Star!



I just have to say I was a proud Mama last night!!


My precious baby boy gave the best performance at his 3rd grade program. He nailed every line. His solos made me smile. He did a great job. And I couldn't have been more proud. A good time was had by all...Kendall included! (we did miss my mom...she was too sick, and too at risk for infection to go...sniff sniff....but we have good video and loads of pictures to share with her...still...not the same without her.)


This is a crazy week with Christmas parties at school and lots of Dr.'s appointments. Kendall's Neurology appointment went well this morning. I do have a few things to share, but will wait for a later post...


Here are a few snapshots of our wonderful night...



Our Family:
Kendall and her Poppy

Aunt Liz, Aunt Kristin, Kamden, Grandad:


Nonny and Kendall:


One of Kam's solos:















5 comments:

Jennifer Ortiz said...

Aw how sweeeeeet!!!

Jessica said...

Sooo cute!! AND.....I love the pic of Miss Kendall and Aunt Connie!! Can't wait to see you all!!!

Anonymous said...

wow, what a great voice he has. That is awesome.

Mrs. Shay

Anonymous said...

Kamden~

You did amazing....I was excited that I got to make it to the big event. Way to go Kam!!

Love you

Aunt Liz

Candace said...

Way to go Santa!