Saturday, December 19, 2009

School's Out...

And I celebrated with Kamden and Kendall on Friday as we made the 30 minute drive to pick up Kendall's diluted insulin from the compounding pharmacy...(there's a long story behind why this is the only pharmacy I go to... and why we still find ourselves paying co-pays each month that cost more than a nice car payment!)

Anyway, we had a nice afternoon with ice-cream and lots of talking in the car. Kam made the suggestion to stop by the Ft. Worth Botanic Gardens on the way home. This is a place near and dear to our hearts. Kamden and I spent many days having picnics there when I was a teacher and off during the summer. Justin and I got engaged in the rose garden . Our wedding was also there. So, I enjoyed the walk down memory lane yesterday. That place always makes me smile!

I didn't get any really good pictures of Kendall, which was a bit odd since yesterday was a really good day for her. But we had a great time together!

Justin is off work now for a while, and we are excited to spend time with our family and friends in the upcoming days!












e

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Sorry, I have to disagree about the pictures.....the picture of Kam kissing Kendall on the check is SO stinkin' sweet!! I love her little lips! Can't wait to see you guys here in a bit. Love ya'll!!!

Candace said...

Hey Jocalyn, I think they are awesome! My fav is the last one. She looks like a little cherub!

Jennifer Ortiz said...

Love the pictures, and it was so great seeing you guys. I am sad to hear you still have co-pays. I think we have finally escaped that issue.