Saturday, February 27, 2010

ER

So we are in the ER because Kendall went from runny nose to respitory distress very quickly. We immediately bypassed a super crowded waiting room and were taken back to a closed room! Kendall was started on steroids and breathing treatments. She's finally asleep but still sounds yucky. Justins sleeping sitting up and I'm in a very uncomfortable chair bored out of my mind. In the room next to us a little girl stuck a peanut up her nose and her mom thinks its the end of the world! We are waiting to find out if we will be admitted or get to go home. Either way since its 3am I guess I won't be running at 7! Oh well. Hopefully sugars don't go crazy and we will survive this. On the bright side, she doesn't have RSV or the flu.

7 comments:

Caroline said...

Oh no :0( get well fast lil lady. Don't ya just hate people like that...I wish I still had thAt naivity.
Xxx

MMMom said...

Wishing her respiratory issues resolve quickly, sugars dont go crazy & you got to return to the house.

You SOOOOO need the "give me a break line" pass. I am sending it your way!

As for the peanut nose lady... go kick her square in the bunghole

Candace said...

Oh No, poor baby! Steroids and diabetes, not a pretty combination! Been thru that before myself when I had pluracy several years ago.Will be praying..

Holly said...

Are you kidding me!? So sorry you are there. Hoping you are home this morning.

Let me know if you need anything. Sorry you missed the Cowtown. I know how important they are...so do our girls :-)

I'll check on you later today!

Oh, ask for a suction machine while you are there! They are great!

Jennybell said...

I know you want to go ask that mom if she wants to trade places and see what stress really feels like. But, then again, good for her for being worried enough to take that kid to the ER. My brother in law did the same exact thing when he was little and his mom did nothing! The peanut got disgusting and stinky before they did anything and he was stuck with the nickname "Peanut" for a long time :)

Debbie said...

So,so sorry...lifting you all in prayer this morning.

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear this...hope you all are home resting now! Thinking about ya'll.

Stacey Danford