Friday, February 12, 2010

More Snow


We ended up with like 14 inches of snow. And, is it bad to say I'm totally over it?! We've lost several trees in the back. They were my favorite ones, and they split right over. My floors and dogs have been constantly wet. Kamden's gone through a whole drawer full of clothing. I can't get warm, and I've been eating everything in sight!
This snow puts a damper on my running regime too. With the Cowtown Marathon (I'm only running the half) in just 2 weeks, I can't really miss any training runs...so I'm off to the gym to run 10 miles on the treadmill. Yuck.
Kendall still sounds pretty bad. The breathing treatments don't seem to be helping. I have a call into the Dr. to switch her from Xeoponex to Albuterol. She's been pretty weak and tight today. Hopefully she will let me put her in her stander again. She hasn't been tolerating really any physical therapy or stretching. She just wants to be cuddled. I'm just neurotic about losing ground. But I guess if I had Strep I probably wouldn't want to workout either. So maybe I should cut her a break!?
Hope everyone has a great weekend.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Snow sucks! It has snowed more than 24 inches here in Kansas this year. It hasn't snowed this much in the last 15 years. It is EL NINO! Shovel your driveway 3 hours a day several times and then call me. What a great looking snow man! Love you all. J

Debbie said...

Ahhh...you can send a bit of the white stuff our way...we had none this year! Although last year was our year...at least for the PNW.

Sorry she is sick...so much crud going around!

Have a great weekend.

K D said...

Hope Kendall feels better!

Having to deal with downed trees and other inconveniences that snow causes just isn't fair when you have enough on your plate!

Hope the sun comes out.

gilda said...

Hope Kendall feels better soon.

Jennifer Ortiz said...

Pooe Kendall :(. I hope she feels better soon. Did you get my text, or did I have the wrong # again? lol! I have some stuff for you. One thing is a suction unit which may help Kendall. I am sure this weather is not helping things, I got sick again. Hugs to her.