Friday, April 2, 2010

Butterfly Exhibit







Today Kendall's speech therapy was canceled, and since she was already all packed up, Kam and I decided to take her to the butterfly exhibit at the Ft. Worth Botanic Gardens. It was a lovely day. Kendall was enamored by the beautiful butterflies in every color. Several times they flew past her and she reached out to grab them.
Kamden didn't have school, so we spent the day at the gardens, then shopping for flowers for our flowerbeds. It was the perfect spring afternoon for sure! (minus Kendall's meltdowns and my stubbing my toe on the shopping cart AGAIN!)
Easter dinner is at our house again this year. I'm excited to do an Easter egg hunt with the neighbor kids, and to spend the day with our amazing family. Hopefully my mom will be feeling better and able to be with us. There's lots to prepare for tomorrow, so I'm off to get some rest!




No comments: