Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Fine. Fine. Perfectly Fine.


Thanks for the support. I'm much better today. Things always do seem to fall into place. That... or I just end up changing the way I think about them.


No matter that my air conditioner, dish washer, and microwave have all gone ca put in the same week. They'll be fixed. These things happen, right!?


Yeah.


Anyway, my mom is really having a tough week. I talked to her this morning (because, let's be honest... she's my go-to person when something breaks...and 9 times out of 10 she knows how to fix it!) She's really down. The interferon poison she has to take shots of every week is wreaking havoc on her tired bones. Her hair is really, really, really going bye-bye. She's sad and miserable. And I'm miserable for her. And although her poor body is fighting, all she seems to do is apologize for not being there for me and Kendall. I know it breaks her heart to not be able to see her and work with her every day. Life just isn't fair sometimes.


But, we are totally fine. I've reached a point with Kendall where I know it's all going to be OK. If something catastrophic hits us again, we'll suffer through it and figure it out. Because that's what we women do, right?! And come back stronger...






3 comments:

Candace said...

Well that's a good perspective to have, friend. I am so sorry to hear about your mom, I know it must be so painful to deal with for all of you. Prayers for her strength and health....

Karen Owens said...

Love the new look (I know I'm a little late). Kendall look as beautiful as ever! Hope you all are doing well.

Jennifer Ortiz said...

I am glad you are better, I posted a blog similar to yours yesterday. Hang in there, and sorry about your mom