Friday, March 5, 2010

Corey


Tonight Corey went to heaven to be with his great grandfather.


In heaven there are no seizures. No fevers. No undiagnosed illnesses. He is playing in the park everyday. He's playing soccer too. And smiling. And chasing his kitty cats and spanking his puppy dog for eating furniture. He's at peace. And totally healed.


I spent the evening with his dear family. They are handling things remarkably well after a very hard day. Please continue to keep his family in your prayers. His strong mommy, gamma, mimi, and handsome uncles Mason and Bailey are hurting right now. I pray they will find comfort very soon.
Corey's smile and zest for life will never be forgotten. He touched everyone who knew him. And definitely taught me to hold my babies closer and cherish every moment.
Seizures suck.

5 comments:

A Journey for Joshua said...

Oh, no! I'm so sorry to hear the news. There's peace in knowing Corey's found his complete healing. Send my love to his family.

Dana

Candace said...

Peace to his family and our prayers for healing for them....

Anonymous said...

I have been reading his gamma's blog and actually just checked yours to see if there was an update.

my thoughts and prayers continue to be with his family and friends.

Mo said...

Corey has a new friend named Lexi in heaven with him. She's was a 10yr old with cp who left this 'real' world all too soon as well, just one week ago. Good friends they'll be...

gilda said...

My thoughts and prayers to the family my heart just sank when I read this today. I have been keeping up with the info you put on your blog about Corey. I feel saddness for the family because a loss just tragic. May the lord wrap his arms around this entire family confort them.