Friday, July 10, 2009

Blast from the Past...

I couldn't resist. I was missing Kam so badly last night I decided to look through old videos. I'm posting these three for a few reasons.

1-I absolutely do not remember him being so little. Where has the time gone? This was taken before I even met Justin...when it was just Kamden, Cooper, and me! I think Kam was about 3 and a half.

2-I think it is miraculous how well he talked at such a young age. And look at the way he moves around! I definitely took for granted a child who developed normally! ( I won't start bragging about how he started reading at 3...)

3-Isn't he just the cutest thing you have ever seen? I want to kiss his cheeks (which still look about the same) right now! But I guess I'll have to wait until Monday when he comes up to the hospital:(







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi! i just your blog and can really relate to you. I have a 4 yr old son who had aa hypoxic brain injury at birth (a different situation than your daughter)but he also has cerebral palsy and infantile spams/seizures. we are currently on the ketogenic diet. it is a little difficult to manage but worth it so hang in there. my sons is fairly simple b/c he has a feeding tube d/t aspiration.i saw your head float for the pool and have to mention the life jacket adapted (you can google) it is a similar device but a little differnt. we just got it and love it. hang in there it does get easier or you just learn a new normal. Jill @ jilldes@hotmail.com