Monday, September 21, 2009

Kidz...

Everyone knows there's no road-map when it comes to parenting. In fact, there aren't even any road signs when parenting a child with special needs. So as I navigate my way through this special needs world, I find much comfort and direction from other moms on similar excursions.

One site in particular has always given me positive encouragement. So, I am delighted I've been given the opportunity to occasionally contribute to this site! Kidz connects parents, promotes awareness, and encourages everyone. So, check it out if ya haven't already!!!


3 comments:

Jennifer Ortiz said...

I love this site!!!!

Unknown said...

do you have to be a parent?

Tara Bennett said...

Hooray that you're on the krew! YOU are amazing and will help so many more than you'll even realize! =)