Friday, March 6, 2009

Happy Friday!

Ok...so I got out last night! Believe it or not! I went to spend a couple hours at a girlfriend's house to see pictures from her honeymoon and escape from my Kendall/work world for a bit! I had a great time catching up with them. I posted this picture because I know they read my blog, and I also thought it was HILARIOUS that Becky's dog jumped on Sarah during the picture and his big Boxer paw is in the picture. Sarah, Becky, Jill, I love you guys bunches, thanks for being great friends. Kendall slept pretty well last night. She only woke up twice to nurse. I also didn't see or hear any seizures throughout the nigh. Hopefully the increase in Topamax and adding the B6 is helping. Here's what she looked like before I left last night. Don't you want to eat her up?

And finally...I told Jennifer I would post a picture of the Special Tomato chair ECI brought us. It came with a base, but our PT at Cook's told us it can do a lot of thing, like fit in a big stroller. It actually fits perfect into my IronMan jogger. Guys, this is life-changing for me! Now Kendall can go on long runs with me whenever I want. No baby-sitter needed! Guess now I don't have a good excuse not to run long distances anymore. Well, maybe the fact she weighs almost 20 pounds is a good excuse?!?!

Anyway, hope everyone has a great weekend! And to all of my dear friends through this Blogging world...may we all have a great and seizure free weekend!!!


1 comment:

Jessica said...

Awww..LOVE her shirt, she IS soooo stinkin' cute!! Give those sweet cheeks lots of kisses for me, wish I could do it myself though!!