Thursday, March 12, 2009

Keppra

Well, apparently, they had to cancel the meeting with all the Dr.'s to discuss Kendall's case. They have rescheduled it for next Wednesday. Dr. Malik says it is a top priority for him....hmh? Whatever....he decided to go ahead and start adding Keppra to the medication list. So we will slowly be adding that, then when that dosage is up we will start to wean her off Topamax. I guess we are now beginning the phase where you try every single medication until you find the right one? Let's pray Keppra is the one!

Here's a few pictures of Kendall we took this morning! Nonna had the cushion off on the couch and Kendall was kneeling. She did a great job, as you can see:


I love this profile picture!

And, this is a happy Kendall taken last night after eating a big meal! Kam thinks she looks like a Sumo wrestler! In her defense, those pj's are really thick!!! It was cold last night!

Hope you all are having a great week! Please keep praying for our baby girl.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh.....kiss those cheeks for me!! That picture of her smiling makes me want to jump thru my screen to kiss her!!! Praying this medicine works!! Love you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Sumo Kendall looks about as happy as a baby girl could be! Thanks for updating the blog like this as I know it isn't always easy. We're thinking about you guys!
-Trey

Ashley said...

Sweet pictures! You obviously have a very happy baby girl on your hands! I'm keeping her in prayers.

Jill Calvert said...

We are always praying for baby Kendall!!! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Love that kneeling position!

Barbara

Jennifer Ortiz said...

Oh I hope Keppra is the one too. Seems we are trying Depakote soon! Let's get together again soon!!!!