Monday, May 3, 2010

Home from Train





We're home. We're alive. We had a blast! Train was great. Spending time with my sister was even better. And getting away to have some time to myself was much needed.

Of course, I'm happy to be home.


Kendall has been just precious. I think the Nexium is starting to work. She is still arching, but not like before. She has also not been nearly as cranky.


We have our big appointment this morning at the Spacticity Clinic. I will post on that later, I'm sure.
My mom also has a few appointments this week as they continue to find out what has caused her to have lock jaw and many other things. There is a possibility we will stop the treatments all together. (if they say this is side effects of the Interferon) She needs to eat, or she too will get a feeding tube. We want her back to normal. Her health appears to be deteriorating daily, and she's ready to give up her fight. We won't let her of course...
So, big prayers for my family this week please!!

No comments: