Tuesday, August 4, 2009

WOW...

Well, I thought twice about posting this...

Being the total pessimist that I am...

Afraid to speak it out loud (or write it)...

But I couldn't resist...

I decided I can't live my life in constant "what if" mode...

So, I decided to let it all go...

And share with the world (OK, just those who follow my blog)...

HOLY CRAP! No FREAKING LIE...

KENDALL HAD HER FIRST SEIZURE FREE DAY!!!

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm so happy for you guys that I could cry....wait, I am crying!! Tears of joy of course, with goosebumbs all over!!! Such amazingly, awesome, fantastic, way cool, better than great (do ya get the point?!?)news!!!!!! Big hugs and love to you all!!!!

(Told ya that I believed, I believed, lol!!) And....this is just the first of many more seizure free days ;)!!!

Bronx Cataldo's said...

Way to go Kendall!!!!
Keeping the fingers and toes crossed that tomorrow will be as good as today

Cathy said...

Hi Jocalyn

That is such fantastic news!!! Have faith that it will be the first of many. I remember Isabella's first seizure free day what a feeling. Its all good from here on. I have goosebumps, tears and happiness for you.

Cathy

Val said...

sweet Jebus, you must be so proud! Way to go. I know the whole Family is jumping up and down!

TwinsRock08 said...

Whoo Hoo. I'm so happy for you guys. This is great news!! Miss you guys.

Lorrie said...

That's the best news I've heard all week! Awesome!

Jennifer Ortiz said...

I am very very happy for you. It's such a great feeling to see your baby seizure free. I hope your life will become less stressful. You guys are always in my thoughts.

Edward said...

Jocie, what great news. Kendall knows something is up by the way she is moving and giggling. Her head control seemes much better. Thank the Lord and the new diet. We love you guys with all our heart and soul Mom&Dad

K D said...

so happy for you!!!