Sunday, October 11, 2009

long night

It has been a very long night. Kendall has had absolutely no urine output. Even after tons of iv fluid. She's screaming like crazy. Her blood sugars are a mess. She of course won't eat. She's blown 6 ivs. Today she will probably get an ng tube. They will also do a ct to check more closely for kidney stones. Once we figure out what's wrong and hopefully fix it we will be discussing a g button. I will post more on that when I get to a computer. Posting from my phone isn't easy. We've blown ketosis, so seizures are a big concern. So is the flu. Thanks for everyone's suppport and well wishes. It helps me more than you know.xoxoxo

10 comments:

Karen Owens said...

Awwww -- poor little girl! Sometimes things just don't seem fair (well -- maybe all the time!)

Pee little girl -- Pee.

Jennifer Ortiz said...

I am sorry :(

Jessica said...

Well, s*!t!!!!

Reagan Leigh said...

I just hate to hear that Kendall's having such a hard time! It just plain sucks!!! I will certainly say some extra prayers for her and your family today!

Bronx Cataldo's said...

Oh the poor little love. Hope they can get a good i.v. Finnian had the same thing happen blew i.v. sites. It must be something Finnian had to catherized as he wasn't peeing and his poor bladder was hugh. They are checking for stones and infection. Sucks she is not in ketosis hope the ugly seizures don't show.
Hang in there we are all cheering for her.

Janis @ SneakPeek said...

Oh Jocalyn, I am sorry Kendall is so sick. Sorry about the tubes too, although I know how helpful it can be, it sucks to have to consider one.

A Journey for Joshua said...

We're thinking of you all. Unanswered questions are so frustrating, I know. You're amazing, you can do this...

Unknown said...

thousands of prayers coming to you and your sweet baby girl...I hope everything gets figured out soon!

Grandpa Chuck and Grammy said...

Lots of Prayers for Kendall from Kelsey's Grammy in Kansas. . .God has the plan and know Kendall is in the best place but still hard for all of you! Hope they make her better soon so you can get back to home sweet home!

Anonymous said...

Sincere and loving hugs to you and Kendall. Wish I could give more. Know that I am watching and praying. Barbara